DEPARTMENT OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS (DIA)
Department of International Affairs of the Institute is created for fulfilling International cooperation as an integral part of Almetyevsk State Oil Institute (ASOI) activities. The basic priorities of international activities are:
• establishment of new contacts for cooperation with foreign partners and strengthening of already existing Institute’s long-term cooperation ties in the spheres of education and science;
• establishment between government agencies;
• training foreign citizens from all over the world, the number of which is growing in our Institute year by year;
• academic mobility that creates new possibilities for students of our Institute and students from other countries as well as for academic staff to study and lecture at a partner Institute.
Department of International Affairs has a good tradition of providing information and aid on international educational opportunities for students of the Almetyevsk State Oil Institute.
Department of International Affairs fulfils arrival and departure of foreign students strictly according to the laws of Russian Federation.
Department of International Affairs
Almetyevsk State Oil Institute
Building 2, room 206
Almetyevsk, Tatarstan Republic, Russia
Tel: (8553) 31-00-03
Head of the Department of International Affairs — Liliya Akhmadieva,
Engineer— Aigul Sitdikova,
Major responsibilities of the Department of International Affairs are:
- Interaction and development of collaboration with Russian and foreign research and educational institutions on the establishment, implementation of ASOI international relations.
- Visits of foreign delegations.
- International educational and scientific programs.
- International business, educational research trips for ASOI employees.
- International academic mobility support.
- Organization of international events hosted by ASOI.
The academic year at ASOI starts in the 1st of September and ends in the 30th of June. Bachelor's degree takes 4 academic years to complete. All the faculties provide the full-time study. Post-graduate studies can be either full-time or part-time. The applicants are enrolled according to the results of entrance examinations.
Foreign citizens are accepted to ASOI for training:
- bachelor degree program;
- further vocational education program;
- retraining program.
Foreign citizens are accepted to the:
- full time;
- part time;
- evening time forms of training.
The evening time form of training accepts foreign citizens who resides constantly or have the temporary residence permit in Russian Federation.
Foreign citizens, who constantly resides on the territory of other states and accepted to the part time form, have a passport and visa support just during overview and exams periods, provided by the training program.
The arrival of foreign citizens to ASOI is possible with installed visa regime and only according to official invitation of ASOI or the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.